Newmar Lists McG as a factory authorized service center, but forget about getting help from McG!I was told that since I didn't buy the unit from them, thay would not provide service.

We had an emergency issue with a slideout, but the woman who took my call in Service refused to help.

Newmar says this is not their policy, but can't control their dealers evidently.

I have requested that Newmar rescind their service relationship.Just because a dealer can sell an rv certainly doesn't mean that they will service it as the manufacturer requests.

Stay Away!

This person wrote the review about McGeorges RV. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants McGeorges RV to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by McGeorges RV and mcgeorges rv rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with McGeorges RV?

Comments

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1273138

We bought our Canyon Star from them. They have been fantastic to deal with. So I highly disagree.

Ruther Glen, Virginia, United States #1198198

We bought our Newmar from them and it has been a great experience.who was your dealer?

More importantly where was yours when you needed them?

Ours found help for us on the road.GREAT DEALER.