2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Brought our 5th wheel in for a broken black water tank and a/c draining into the bedroom on 16 June.I was told it would be up to 2 weeks to have it repaired.

2 months later I am told that it is 60% done. By now it's almost funny just how incompetent their service department is.

The A/C they installed when I bought the unit there leaks continuously while it's on and I have sent in videos and pics to show them...their "technician" can't replicate so I'm sure I will be bringing it in again.Really sorry I brought it to them in the first place...actually I'm sorry I bought anything from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mcgeorges rv rv repair. McGeorges RV needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mcgeorges rv rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at McGeorges RV.

Had an Experience with McGeorges RV?

Comments

Phenix, Virginia, United States #1229125

We are in the same boat!Simple warranty fixes which were approved, but we take one step forward and 10 back.

Our Rockwood Roo has been there 1 1/2 months! With an appt!!!

Had to cancel 2 trips so Fall camping looks like a bust.Won't use McGeorge again